Saturday, March 14, 2009

Let's Plan a Reunion!

Hello Johnson Family!

Well very few of you have voted for where you want the reunion! I'll leave the polls on the right side of this page for a while until we get all your votes in! As of now, it looks like we'll be having it in Utah in a cabin the last weekend of June. Work for you? If not- please vote asap so we can get this thing planned.

Also, we'd like to use this blog to keep in touch with everyone & see how the family is doing. PLEASE send me pictures, or stories to share. I was trying to make a slideshow of those pics I found on Facebook, but the quality was so bad it just didn't work. Please, please send pics of your families and anything else you wanna share with everyone. (like your blog address, or special website, etc.) Send anything you'd like to add to lefler4@gmail.com

We all miss each other so much & it is so silly that we don't keep in touch more.

If you haven't joined Facebook yet, please consider doing so. It is another great way to keep in touch & get to know each other's family's between reunions. You can set your page to private so there is nothing to worry about. Just click here to get started: http://www.facebook.com/

Also, I do not have everyone's email address so if you could send this blog address to everyone in your family, it would be deeply appreciated! http://johnsonfamilyreunion09.blogspot.com/

I hope you are enjoying the beginning of Spring & can't wait to see you all this summer!

Pen

PS: At the bottom right of this page, you can click on "become a follower" and then you will be notified anytime there is an update to this page. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pen,
Will you add to the list of voting the Pioneer Hall... I know we all hate the heat and bats, BUT I have heard it is now air conditioned. Woopie. I talked to Mom/your grandma yesterday, and she suggested we only do it for one day because the logistics are so difficult for so many for more than that. Then if we choose to get together at a park or something the Friday before, or Sunday the food and stuff would be up to the individual... Just some suggestions, maybe to vote on.

Gma's 90th Bday 6/07. Got more? Please post here or email them to me at lefler4@gmail.com.


Slideshow