Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Incredible Reading!!

Hi Family! If you haven't heard yet, my dad finished his book! You can check it out at

http://www.sonofman1.com/Home_Page.html

(By the way dad, BLOG is short for weblog. It is just a free webpage)

I am adding a new voting survey now so we can get your reunion ideas.

Love you!

Pen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his book. it is very hard to put down, and It's also hard to believe he wrote it... what is the deal?? Talented musician and gifted writer, wha'sup with that??

If we all get on there and give him reviews, others will get interested and read it too. They will see how good it is and tell two friends, and they'll tell two friends and so on and so on... Love you all

Unknown said...

Why isn't this book on the New york times best seller list? I couldn't put it down. I love a novel where, even though it's fiction the facts are straight. You not only enjoy the book but you learn something. Who would have thought the best novel I've read in the last year, I found on Smashwords. I predict that this book will be a national best seller.
Richard Johnson

Gma's 90th Bday 6/07. Got more? Please post here or email them to me at lefler4@gmail.com.


Slideshow