Hello Family! Let's use this blog to keep in touch with each other! Feel free to post pictures, stories, whatever you'd like! Just send me an email at lefler4@gmail.com and I will add you as an author to this page.
Make sure you add a label when you post so that we can easily reference your stories. We really need to have a reunion, so let's post some places, times, ideas, etc. If you have a blog, please add it to the blog list on the right. I can't wait to read yours!
Love you so much!
Penny
Justin turns 14!
16 years ago

4 comments:
Penny!
What a great Idea. I know everybody wants a reunion, so let's do it. I love looking at these pictures. Gees Bill has a HUGE family! Way to keep up the big family tradition. woohoo.
P.S. When you post, it want's you to select a profile in the "comment as:" box. It works if you select anonymous, but now you don't know who posted so... hehe to make a long story short! This is Kelli
Send me your family pictures and we'll be sure to add them! Also, please send me dates and times you'd like to have our reunion!! Ü
Hey Pen,
Maybe you could put a voting thing up like you did for where to have the reunion, to vote what dates and times would be good to have it??? I think June is a good month, because it's not quite so hot. Especially if we have it at the pioneer hall again, because it's so hot. Others may want coincide it with a holiday so they can have the time off work.
As far as where to have it... Most hotels have a banquet room you can rent for around $100., but you don't have the outside, if some want to play sports.
If you put up a voting dooda, we can please the most number of folks. What do you think??
Thanks again for doing this, Pen. I know it takes a lot of time and I appreciate it!
Love you
Kelli
Post a Comment